Creekside Fitness & Health Center
• Aquatic area, featuring a three lane lap/instructional pool. Pool temperature is maintained at 85 ° F.
• Hot tub
• Steam room
• Dry sauna
• 11 Woodway Treadmills
• 2 Trotter Treadmills
• 6 Stairmaster Steppers
• 6 Stairmaster Recumbent Bikes
• 6 Stairmaster Stationary Bikes
• 8 Precor Elliptical Trainers
• Cardio Theater Personal Entertainment System
Strength Training Equipment
• Hammer Strength is a self-spotting and plate loaded free-weight machine. This design allows for all the benefits of free-weights with a decreased risk of injury.
• Med-X equipment utilizes a pin selected weight stack allowing for quick and easy weight changes.
• Upper body & lower body free-weight rooms including dumbbells that range in weight from 5-110 lbs.
Additional Membership Benefits
• Gymnasium, featuring a full-length basketball court. The court has four basketball hoops and a divider is available for multiple games or activities.
• Rock climbing wall features three difficulty levels and utilizes a hydraulic spotting system, eliminating the need for a ground level spotter.
• Aqua aerobics classes are held in the lap pool and vary in intensity and by teacher. A great way to exercise and a very low-impact activity. Class schedules change periodically; therefore updated schedules are available online or at the front desk.
• Aerobics classes are held each day in the aerobics studio, which features a sound system, microphone for instructor use and floating hardwood floor. Class schedules change periodically; therefore updated schedules are available online or at the front desk.
• Group cycling classes are held each day in the cycling studio. This room features 19 Schwinn cycling bikes. Classes are set to music and require headphones, an adapter and water.
Class schedules change periodically; therefore updated schedules are available online or at the front desk.